The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon Empty
PostSubject: THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon   THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 pm

THE issue of our time: Genetic Armageddon

Daniel Taylor
Old Thinker News
July 29, 2011

An arrogant scientific elite has divorced themselves from common sense, morality, and the rest of the human species in their quest for full spectrum scientific domination. While the vast majority of the population is consuming endless supplies of entertainment, a revolution is taking place right under their noses. The very genetic code of the planet’s biosphere is being tampered with; The ultimate goal being the ability to manipulate and program at will - as if working with a word processor – the biological processes of life.

This issue is the issue of our time. If the Scientific Dictatorship is allowed to continue its operations without debate, the survival of the human species is at risk. The very individuals developing the technologies admit as much.THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon Annihilation-from-within-199x300

In the societal divide that will inevitably ensue over the development of these technologies, Fred Charles Ikle, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy under President Reagan, sees a possibility of “Annihilation from Within.” “The prospect is that in the decades ahead, biotechnology – together with other sciences – may fundamentally change the human species and thus pose an elemental threat to democracy, the world order, and indeed to all civilizations,” writes Ikle.

Here are a few examples highlighting the mental framework of this faction of scientific elites:

Tom Knight, professor at MIT’s Artificial Intelligence Lab says that “The genetic code is 3.6 billion years old. It’s time for a rewrite.”

Top A.I. researcher Hugo de Garis explains in the following clip that the development of super-intelligent A.I. may lead to a devastating world war that could kill billions of people. He adds that he is more than willing to take the risk, saying, “As a brain builder myself, am I prepared to risk the extinction of the human species for the sake of building an artilect? … yep.”

Arthur Kroker, Professor of Political Science at the University of Victoria and Director of the Pacific Centre for Technology and Culture identified an abhorrent element within the technological community. “Suicidal nihilists”, states Kroker, “…occupy the commanding heights of digital reality…” He elaborates, “They can very happily ally themselves with a notion of nuclear holocaust or perfect exterminism… They’re creating again and again the exterminism of human memory, the exterminism of human sensibility, the exterminism of individuated human intelligence, the exterminism of human morality itself.”

RELATED: Genetic Genocide: Humanity’s Greatest Threat

Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com
HealingFighterFemme

HealingFighterFemme

THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon   THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 am

I don't even know what to say about this. I think, surely, that depopulation is a top priority; Get rid of the old, the weak, the useless & the trouble makers and keep the rest around as slave labor. Mad
Back to top Go down

THE Issue Of Our Time: Genetic Armageddon
Page 1 of 1