The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The way our government uses mind control

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solus

PostSubject: The way our government uses mind control   Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 pm

~This is, what is most important, as to why the government does what it does in regards to choice. I mean, it makes you wonder if the world is much older than they claim. Are Native Americans the very old or the very New and if.... Still it explains a lot of our government. You know it bring to mind a saying " One can judge their government by the treatment of their people", or wait a minute, I also remember "that a country can be judged by the treatment of it's animals." I wonder if that applies to military? Still a person is only as good as the way they choose to be a person.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minority of One
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The way our government uses mind control   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 pm

The goal of these people for centuries has been to eradicate the ancient knowledge carried by these the native people's of different lands. The same thing happened here. Everyone gets all caught up in the idea of "the founding fathers" and all however it's important to understand where these guys come from......they were Masons. They threw out the old line of "we're looking to get away from oppression of the church" however their very roots are that of the Templars who were errand boys of the church. Of course, they ended up turning on their boys just as all the others have in the past with their gophers.

These Masons came here with their own army of "religious extremist" who, under orders of leaders claiming to be independent of the church, carried out the extermination of the these native peoples under the banner of the church. I don't want it to sound as if I'm damning Christians or anything because the people behind all of this are the furtherest thing from the "Christ consciousness" as they can be. They used the monotheistic teachings of these Atonist in order to manipulate the minds and heart of the people who came over with them. For fear of "going to hell", they did as they were told. This has been the goal of the Atonistic, Saturnian groups who have been controlling humanity for a long time.

Going back to the ancient texts, there is a hidden history that they don't want the people to know because this would empower them beyond belief. They would understand their origins, what "God" is and even who is in control. These Native peoples carry this knowledge in their myths and stories so as far as the controllers are concerned.....they want them gone. It's certianly a crime against humanity on many different levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

The way our government uses mind control
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1