The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Flu Patch Insanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HealingFighterFemme

PostSubject: Flu Patch Insanity   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 am

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=109703&catid=2

Instead of using the the needle for the vaccine; there's a patch; smaller than the size of a penny. It has hundreds of microscopic needles; that don't hurt and dissolve into the skin.

The patch could be used most effectively during a flu pandemic and would simplify large scale immunizations in developing countries. There is one warning however, similar to the regular vaccine; doctors say you might experience some swelling locally in the skin.

The micro needle patches take about 15 minutes to dissolve. So far, they have been effective in immunizing mice. The next step is a clinical trial to see how they work on people. If all goes well, it could be available in about five years.

**Don't know about anyone else, but I don't take vaccines due to the mercury content. I'm CERTAINLY not taking a vaccine that dissolves hundreds of microscopic needles INTO my freakin' skin!** Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minority of One
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flu Patch Insanity   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 pm

This is especially alarming since the Swine Flu vaccine is going to be mixed with the regular flu shot this year......hearing this should make people especially alarmed:

Click Here --- Swine Flu Vaccine Halted After it Kills 4 Children in India

Click Here --- Swine Flu Vaccine Deaths in Queensland, Australia

There are more too but these are just two that I recently heard about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

Flu Patch Insanity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1