The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Debate on Sharia law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solus

PostSubject: Debate on Sharia law   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 am

I'm posting this here in hopes None who see this have forgotten that this is going on around the world to this day. Our country is notorious for bending its own rules to accommodate others. Especially when it comes to finance.

Like it or Not any religion that takes money from your pocket is a financial institution. This particular institution of religion happens to be rich enough to buy ground zero and do with it what it pleases.

Now remember, the President of the United States, weighed in on this very topic. He had the power to do pretty much anything with this site he pleased...., could of even given it back to the Natives it was stolen from to begin with.... But NO, Sold to the highest bidder.

So why is this important? Why should we care? Cause first you get the land and then through man made laws you manipulate, control and own its people.

What makes me nervous is I've Not heard anyone speak of this Sharia for a while and just like the the evils of old I doubt that it's just gone away.