The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Debate on Sharia law

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solus

PostSubject: Debate on Sharia law   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 am

I'm posting this here in hopes None who see this have forgotten that this is going on around the world to this day. Our country is notorious for bending its own rules to accommodate others. Especially when it comes to finance.

Like it or Not any religion that takes money from your pocket is a financial institution. This particular institution of religion happens to be rich enough to buy ground zero and do with it what it pleases.

Now remember, the President of the United States, weighed in on this very topic. He had the power to do pretty much anything with this site he pleased...., could of even given it back to the Natives it was stolen from to begin with.... But NO, Sold to the highest bidder.

So why is this important? Why should we care? Cause first you get the land and then through man made laws you manipulate, control and own its people.

What makes me nervous is I've Not heard anyone speak of this Sharia for a while and just like the the evils of old I doubt that it's just gone away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minority of One
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Debate on Sharia law   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah, I tend to agree with any organization(religious or otherwise) that takes in money, especially in large sums, is a financial institution. With Sharia Law, it seems to be just another establishment of religous, dogmatic control just in another form. What this sort of thing is designed to do is prop up the other side of the control grid which is the governmental. Causing religious divide has always been one of the best means to keeping the people seperate and confused thus never having them focus real anger against those who are working against them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

Debate on Sharia law
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1