The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Glaucus Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

The Glaucus Agenda Empty
PostSubject: The Glaucus Agenda   The Glaucus Agenda Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 pm

The long awaited and much anticipated documentary from long time researcher, Minority of One, will be available the first week of December. In this full length, nearly two hour documentary, we take a symbolic journey into just who is in control of this planet and who the true puppet masters are. Too many times, people get caught up in the tentacles of the Octopus but fail to get to the head of the beast itself.....in this film, we will attempt to find our way there.

Many get lost along the way of figuring out just who is in control but they fail to see the symbols that are telling quite a story. We travel all the way back to the beginning of creation to come to the true controllers of world today.

One thing that many people have missed is an all important symbol that breaks this whole story wide open and gives us a direction that most have been missing.....

The owls are indeed not what they seem........

Trailer:

Reviews:

"The Glaucus Agenda by M.O. 1 films is one in which the appropriate questions are truly asked within the context of a film in such a genre. All to often I see a documentary on subjects of metaphysics or alternative research in which all the answers are spoon fed to the viewer with out the appropriate questioning that led to such conclusions. Minority of One presents a very compelling case on the "controllers" of our world so that the viewer may better grasp the scheme of things not just from a worldly perspective but one of even a larger scale..." --- Paul Robertson

I just watched you movie with no less than 20 other people at my house and you are on the money. Just what I have been preaching for over 30 years now. I and my crew are making 500 copies this week and sending them out. Its good to find another Spirit Warrior who cares enough to do something about it such as you have done. We must never stop the battle, Why? Because it is who and what we are. Awesome indeed my friend, simply awesome. --- William White Crow (http://williamwhitecrow.com/)

This film we be available for the price of $10, which also includes shipping fees. Overseas shipping will need to add another $3 for shipping costs out of the country.

Those of you wishing to purchase this video can take the following methods:

Send $10 via PayPal to this email address:

catch_spyder@yahoo.com

Upon payment being received, you will be mailed a confirmation email within the next 24 hrs stating that your payment has been received and will also be alerted as to when your movie has been sent out. I'm guessing that it will take around 2 to 3 days for the movie to arrive as this is the typical time from when I have mailed DVD's in the past.

Last edited by Minority of One on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

The Glaucus Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glaucus Agenda   The Glaucus Agenda Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:25 pm

I can honestly say that I've put my heart and soul into the making of this film. Sometimes, I've worked almost 13 hours at a time to get this film out to everyone. With this information, whenever something new and groundrbreaking is discovered.....the quicker you get it out the better off you are. Information of this nature, as I've covered in my film, has led to the deaths of many people yet we must stand strong and not cower in the face of danger. Afterall, if we don't stand up....no one else will.

I am working to add a few new things to this DVD so there will be included "extras" added as well. There are a few things from a terminology standpoint that I want to add plus add a bit of a "About Minority of One" section too just so people can get to know the man behind the name. There are a few things that I want to embelish on as well in the "extras" too.

I really hope that people take the time to see it.
Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

The Glaucus Agenda
Page 1 of 1