The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Empty
PostSubject: Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control   Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Later, I plan on doing a write up on Hip Hops Illuminati/Mind Control big players such as Jay Z, as Professor Griff states, along with his apprentice Kanye West among others. Right now, this is a good starting point to start to understand how this industry has been taken over. Many of the old school rappers/hip hop guys can see this and they are starting to expose this.

He also talks about how the manipulation of occult rituals have been used to manipulate this people as well. The thing is that they view them as "just some silly ritual" not realizing just how their consciousness is being manipulated here. This is VERY important for them to understand because realization is the first key to breaking the chains.

It's important for my friends in the African American community to spread this information or anyone that is into hip hop to spread this to their friends. Never forget that this is initially a war on consciousness.

Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control   Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:20 am

What many Black Americans (especially the young) think of as Black culture is not their culture at all. They've accepted it but its not theirs. It's a commercial construct that guarantees future revenues. Some may be offended by what I'm about to say but it is the truth ( I shouldn't have to say this but I am far from a racist). The culture that many Black Americans currently practice is one of the most idiotic practices of behavior that can be seen. It doesn't represent anything, really. It's void of any substance. It is extremely short sighted and possesses virtually no long term stability or potential for growth (economic, social, etc.).
The only constant (and this is a big constant and is important to understand) is it's hyper consumerism.

What I am saying is that any group of people that practice this form of culture will reap the same "benefits". In this instance, many Black Americans currently practice this form of culture. It is not of their own creation but many have chosen to accept it not realizing the consequences. The reason that it was so widely accepted by the Black community is because their culture was broken down and fragmented over some centuries in the US.

How can one gain the potential for accurately predicting the future? The simplest way is to shape the present. If one can shape the present then there are only so many possibilities for the future. Those who shape the present culture, inherently have a better barometer for predicting (i.e. succeeding) in the future.

What is the goal of any business? To survive. Survival inherently means success (independent of revenues, margins, etc.). How can a business most successfully ensure it's survival? See, this is where many simply regurgitate what they're been told. Sure, you can succeed as a business by catering to your consumers. In other words, your products fit your consumer's needs. However, there is a better way to ensure your survival or your dominance in a market. You do not look for your products to fit your consumers. You create consumers that fit your products. This is a much less risky way of doing of business.

This has been happening throughout American society but it is very highly concentrated in today's Black culture. Black culture ensures a constant stream of revenue for the products for which they have been shaped to fit. The underlying basis of the culture is to move capital. It's an ingenious capital flight vehicle.

I don't think it matters that many of the heads of this particular business are Jewish. A Christian will fleece you just as fast as a Jew who will fleece you just as fast as a European...just as fast an Arab...etc. People are people.

"The Century of the Self" by Adam Curtis elaborated on this well.

Good Find, I'm researching this to spread the message, lately I've developed qualms in my circle over this, been also scoffed for linking free masonry with Hip-hop. But, soon they shall see who is behind the music.
Back to top Go down
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

PostSubject: Re: Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control   Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 am

Couldn't agree more about the issue with culture.

When you trace it all back, I believe the establishment was well aware of exactly what could happen if the growing African American community managed to come together. With leaders such as Malcolm X and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, they knew they had to do something to quell that level of unity among that group.

One can pretty much trace back to the time when their culture really began to take a hit as right after the assassination of these men especially Dr. King. After this happened, there was really an assault on their African American culture through entertainment thus society followed in suit. Forget about educating yourself and becoming a true, free man.......instead buy this, have that and "get dat money". It's just an utter crime to be honest how it's went down over the years.

With the Freemasonic establishment in the hip hop community, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a small hand in the assassination of both X and King through the Nation of Islam. Their roots can be traced to Freemasonry as seen here:

Click Here for Info

What does everyone think the Shriners are and what their origins consist of? This was the Islamic brand of Freemasonry which just became an offshoot of the original. Isn't it odd that the Masonic brand spread throughout the Black entertianment industry AFTER the assassinations of King and X? Starting to put evidence together and eyebrows start raising.

If you look now, there is a HUGE movement of Masonic organizations popping up in the name of Masonry among the Black community as well. I see people all the time in my area having Masonic wear of their local chapter and as a matter of fact; the local coach of a youth football league here specifically recruits young African American boys into their "Knights of Pathagoras" group. He targets single parent homes and then invites them to a "club" to join. He tells them it's to "build character" and what not but what he doesn't tell them is exactly who or what character they will be building. Honestly, I doubt he even realizes to the extent of what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control   Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 am

Minority of One wrote:

One can pretty much trace back to the time when their culture really began to take a hit as right after the assassination of these men especially Dr. King. After this happened, there was really an assault on their African American culture through entertainment thus society followed in suit. Forget about educating yourself and becoming a true, free man.......instead buy this, have that and "get dat money". It's just an utter crime to be honest how it's went down over the years.

With the Freemasonic establishment in the hip hop community, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a small hand in the assassination of both X and King through the Nation of Islam. Their roots can be traced to Freemasonry as seen here:

Click Here for Info

Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Resized_tupac

Yup, you are correct. Check out this Article I've found.

The infamous J. Edgar Hoover- whose plan was to stifle progressive activism within the community and to prevent the rise of a "Black Messiah." I saw that if you were to make an analogy in terms of potential power between those in the ‘60s or ‘70s and those who are on the scene today, you would logically come to the conclusion that Hip Hop artists have the potential to raise consciousness and to activate political activity in this country at that same level. So, the rapper of today has the potential to do what the preacher and the activists did in the 60 and ‘70s, under the COINTELPRO program. And as a result, I drew the inference that those who feared the same type of revolutionary activity in the ‘60s or ‘70s, would naturally fear the same today. It may not be in the FBI. They may be under another intelligence agency and they may be private. FBI memo dating back from 1967 stated
"It actually said that no political activist or somebody with an ideology that was perceived as a threat to the establishment should have access to a mass communication media. That’s actually the quote, "mass communication media."

And so, J. Edgar Hoover was fearful of any ideology or philosophy or charismatic leader or organization having access to a medium. And so, before we even get into the question of which rappers are more conscious than others, I think we have to respect the power of the medium itself. Hip Hop culture, the music and of course, radio, the records, the videos and other forms through which people can project messages and images that may spark a movement. Now, in the specific sense, I believe I began writing on the murders of Biggie and 2PAC, because of two very simple facts that I think are glossed over and those facts are: that at the very time of their murders, in the case of Biggie in particular, but in the last days and weeks of their lives it is a documented fact, it has been reported that both 2PAC and Biggie were under government surveillance by federal agencies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control   Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Griff from Public Enemy Speaks About Hip Hop Mind Control
Page 1 of 1