The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet Empty
PostSubject: Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet   Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 am

Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet Wikileaks_-logo

Click Here ---Wikileaks is a Controlled Opposition Front Operation to Promote U.S. Foreign Policy and Justify Controls Over the Internet

---This about the issue with Wikileaks.....why is the site still up? I cannot tell you how many times I've seen Bit torrent sites brought down by the government for piracy issues so you mean to tell me that a website supposedly endangering national security is still up? Yeah right! This site is up because they want it up....plain and simple. Afterall, the girl that Assange is accused of raping is a CIA operative....don't you find that strange? Out of all the girls he could hook up with, he picks an operative?

Assange was used as a patsy to spread this information and is now being thrown under the bus.

]Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet Internet-censorship-kyrgyzstan

Click Here --- Wikileaks Being Used to Justify "Patriot Act" Legislation for Internet

Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet Anna

Click Here --- Assange's "Rape" Accuser Linked to Notorious CIA Operative

Click Here ---- Wikileaks: Corrupted Oracle or a CoIntelPro Asset of the Establishment?

As I tell people, we have to look at this battle as a chess game and not a game of checkers. We cannot think in simple moves and with a mental complexity of "getting double jumps" as the end goal.....we have to think in the big picture and see all the traps that are put out before us to lead us into a false sense of security. This is the game they play.....it's time for the people to start seeing this.

Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

Wikileaks = "9/11 Style Event" to Bring Down Free Internet
Page 1 of 1