The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Respect and Obey Authority" Kids Propaganda Song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

"Respect and Obey Authority" Kids Propaganda Song Empty
PostSubject: "Respect and Obey Authority" Kids Propaganda Song   "Respect and Obey Authority" Kids Propaganda Song Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 am

---Do you wanna see what hardcore propaganda looks like? When you look at this and learn that the tactics of public relations is DIRECTLY RELATED to mind control operations....you see how this game is played and, my friends, they are playing it to a tee. I would like to point out that this is a christian group yet they don't understand the very heart of the religion they serve. I myself am not a Christian however I have been trained in the ways of the Bible and I am myself am technically an ordained minister.....the thing is that I understand that for all intents and purposes, Jesus was a rebel and was always portrayed as such!

Respect and obey authority? Are you kidding me? Reading the Bible will show without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus was always bucking the system of control and calling it for what it was....bullshit!

Understand this though, all of this is part of the plan and is why many churches have been infiltrated through FEMA. A while back, it was broken that FEMA has recruited and put on the payroll many pastors in churches all over the United States to help aid them in getting people prepared for martial law, detention facilities and government control.....pure genius if you are a tyrant.

Click Here --- FEMA Training Pastors For Martial Law, Detention Camps

One of the things that got me started was my very own grandfather who was a pastor. For many years, I listened to him speak out against the New World Order and he sat right up in the pulpit and broke information to his congregation....he has passed on now and that church now only gets the "Joel Olsteen" approach to religion now....nothing but a joke.

Think about the war propaganda mindset that was spread to the troops overseas in Iraq?

Do you know what it is?

Told to me from a special ops soldier who was over there...... "Hearts and Minds" is their motto.

Now, look at this country now and how it's being run?

The same game is being played RIGHT HERE in this country for many, many years. Know how this game is played and rise above it!

Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

"Respect and Obey Authority" Kids Propaganda Song
Page 1 of 1