The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Obama Launches Total Takeover Of Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1044
Join date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Obama Launches Total Takeover Of Media   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:42 am

Obama Launches Total Takeover of Media





Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 8, 2011


Even the Washington Post describes it like something out of Orwell’s 1984. The FCC has approved a presidential alert system. Obama may soon appear on your television or call your cell phone to warn you about the next specious al-Qaeda underwear bombing event.





Commissioners voted last week to require television and radio stations, cable systems and satellite TV providers to participate in a test that would have them receive and transmit a live code that includes an alert message issued by the president. No date has been set for the test, according to the Post.
Once again, the government has imposed an unreasonable and absurd mandate on business and the American people.

“The Federal Communications Commission today took action to help pave the way for the first-ever Presidential alert to be aired across the United States on the Nation’s Emergency Alert System (EAS),” the FCC announced on February 3 in a press release. “The national test will help determine the reliability of the EAS system and its effectiveness in notifying the public of emergencies and potential danger nationwide and regionally.”

As Next Generation EAS systems become operational over the next few years, they will complement other public alert and warning systems now being developed, including FEMA’s Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) and the Commercial Mobile Alert System that will enable consumers to receive alerts through a variety of multi-media platforms on their smart-phones, blackberries and other mobile broadband devices.

If implemented, the president will be able to commandeer your smart phone any time he wants and for any reason the government deems necessary.

In November, communications company Alcatel-Lucent announced that it’s creating a Broadcast Message Center that will allow government agencies to send cell phone users specific information in the event of a local, state or national emergency, including those now ubiquitous government warnings about fantastic terror plots that invariably fizzle out or are run by FBI informants and agents provocateurs. It seems not a week or two passes that some gullible Muslim is duped by the agency into a fantastic terror plot (for instance, blowing up Christmas trees).

The Broadcast Message Center is designed to force mobile phone manufacturers to adopt the Federal Communication Commission’s Commercial Mobile Alert System. Under the new system, all phones would receive emergency alerts directly from government bureaucrats.

Former DHS boss Tom Ridge has admitted that the government exploits terror alerts for political gain. Ridge said he “was pushed to raise the security alert on the eve of President Bush’s re-election, something he saw as politically motivated and worth resigning over.” A specific al-Qaeda terror alert hyped up prior to the election was downgraded by the DHS after Bush beat fellow bonesman Kerry in the election.

Obama’s warnings about a supposed al-Qaeda attack on targets in Europe was exaggerated for political purposes, Pakistani diplomat Shamsul Hasan said in October. “I will not deny the fact that there may be internal political dynamics, including the forthcoming midterm American elections. If the Americans have definite information about terrorists and al-Qaida people, we should be provided [with] that and we could go after them ourselves,” Hasan said.

No terror event occurred. “It was nothing specific, nothing very new,” said Swedish Justice Minister Beatrice Ask after the official warning. “We agree that there is no indication of concrete targets, concrete dates and concrete terror groups,” added German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere.
In addition to your cell phone, the government wants to take control of your internet broadband in the event another phony terror attack threatens the homeland.

Lisa Fowlkes, deputy chief of the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau of the FCC, told FederalNewsRadio on Monday that the FCC is looking at how wireless broadband could also enhance the EAS as part of a recommendation that was in the FCC’s National Broadband Plan from last year. The idea is to hijack broadband and the internet for emergency alerting propaganda with the “Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) being developed by FEMA and the wireless industry,” according to Fowlkes.

The system would break into your computer or wireless device and broadcast presidential propaganda announcements, FEMA reports, so-called “Imminent Threat Alerts,” and AMBER Alerts.

FEMA is also working on a new system that would send emergency alerts as text messages to wireless phone users. The system is still about two years away from full implementation, according to the agency.

CMAS is slated to begin deployment in April 2012.

From M.o.1 --- While I do believe the concept of "Total Takeover of media" may be a bit blown up here, the real question that rings out in my mind is exactly WHY the president has decided to implement this now? Of all the threats we've had over the years, there has never been a push to create a "Presidential Alert System" yet now they have just decided to do so? What is it that they are expecting at this moment which will require the president to "alert" the citizens at a moments notice?

With all the theories going around about pole shifts, super volcanos, earthquakes and everything else.....it makes one wonder. However, all of those things are pretty much done deals which nothing can be done about but make preparations in case of such an event. One thing that you can count on happening, as the signs are showing much more evidence to suggest that this may be the real cause of this alert system, is economic collapse.

After seeing what happened in as little as 2 weeks in Egypt, I believe that they realized just how insane it's going to get here in the United States once this economy tanks under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theminorityreport.forummotion.com
 
Obama Launches Total Takeover Of Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Alien takeover!!!
» 4 different dreams-tornado-marriage to Obama-baby boy-3 crowns of diamonds
» very short weird dream of obama
» * Total said in serious talks with KRG
» Kurdistan focused oil explorer Gulf Keystone Petroleum was also gripped by takeover speculation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Minority Report :: The New World Order :: Big Brother Society-
Jump to: