The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slingshot Demo From "God Rewards The Fearless" Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin

PostSubject: Slingshot Demo From "God Rewards The Fearless" Crew   Tue May 17, 2011 3:43 pm

From M.o.1 -- I am VERY pleased to see the GWTF crew showcasing this aspect of using slingshots as a weapon. I have been working with members of my school with using slingshots as viable weapons w/ a variety of different projectiles. Most of the projectiles that can be used can be made by hand very quickly. Projectiles such as:

*Steel shot of varying sizes for a variety of different results upon impact
*Paintballs(used for blinding when aimed at the face)
*Pepper shot (improvised munition which is basically equal to getting his in the eyes w/ pepper)
*Sand/glass shot (very similiar in contruction to the pepper shot only more deadly)
*Explosive shot (works exactly as it sounds)
*Arrow launching (adding a whiskerbiscuit arrow rest w/ some cable ties = compact bow)

Of course you can also use common rocks as well. For me, I tend to follow a more "point shooting" aspect when it comes to slingshot shooting but really it just comes w/ practice.

Enjoy this demo!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

Slingshot Demo From "God Rewards The Fearless" Crew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1