The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Empty
PostSubject: The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch   The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

This week Charlie Veitch, deep under-cover agent for The Shill Police, in a highly implausible feat of mental gymnastics, has performed an advanced 180 double-cross psy-op flip-flop maneuver with a 9/11 wasn't an inside job twist, leaving discerning on-lookers stunned and scoffing.

Three weeks ago Charlie made a speech at the 2011 Truth Juice festival in which he stated that Osama Bin Laden was just a boogie man and 911 was a ritual sacrifice carried out by adherents of ancient mystery religions (starting at 37:00). Two weeks ago Charlie helped organize an event that brought Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org to Cambridge University and stated on video, quote, "I fully believe 9/11 was a false flag." Now this week, after "letting it slip" that he is going to appear in a BBC 10th anniversary of 9/11 TV documentary, he unequivocally stated "there isn't any evidence for 9/11 being an inside job, there just isn't!"

The BBC documentary is called "9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip" and the premise is that they take Charlie Veitch and 5 other "conspiracy theorists" to New York, the WTC complex, the Pentagon, and Shankesville, tape interviews with various "experts" toting the official 9/11 story, and throughout the course of the documentary, convince Charlie and the other "former conspiracy theorists" that 9/11 actually happened exactly as the government described. Now low and behold, just as the BBC planned, 3 days into his paid vacation, Charlie has completely flip-flopped and is now calling conspiracy theorists "paranoid cultists."

The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Charlie

First on the spot to interview Charlie about all this was long-time truther/activist Max Igan of Surviving the Matrix radio. Watch part 1 below and click here for parts 2 and 3. Still unsure what to think, and giving the benefit of the doubt, Max allows Charlie the chance to fully explain himself. Notice how all of a sudden Charlie is perfectly satisfied with the typical government answers to Max's critical questions regarding 9/11. World Trade Center 7, the Pentagon, Shankesville, suddenly Charlie is vehemently defending the government positions on all these issues and acting like Max is being a stick in the mud, constantly saying "come on Max... but dude, you see... man, that's how I used to think, but now..."

Charlie says: "I'm an open-minded, logical person and we went around ground zero, the Pentagon, we met experts and family members, and suddenly after about day 3, it just popped in my head and I went 'hold on a second, what if we in the conspiracy theory world are paranoid and we're kind of in a cult, and what if not everything is a conspiracy? What if 19 hijackers, part of an Islamist revolutionary hatred of the west, did manage to pull it off. And it's the simplest explanation."

Doesn't it seem quite disingenuous for someone to go from an "independent" figure-head defending the conspiracist position, to a BBC figure-head defending the government position, literally overnight? Doesn't it seem disingenuous that he's now calling conspiracy theorists "paranoid cult members?" and that this was obviously the BBC's intention in creating this hit-piece to begin with?

The next person to interview Charlie was Mr. Brit on Resistance Radio who, just like Max, is a bit dumb-founded and unwavering in his position on 9/11. He asks a lot of critical, relevant questions, to which Charlie gives more hollow, brush-off answers. Part 1 is below, and here are parts 2 and 3.

Charlie's third interview since his overnight change of heart was with Max Igan again, and this is one of the best and most interesting conversations I've heard in a long time. Max Igan really takes the gloves off this time and let's Charlie have it. He asks a barrage of discerning, pertinent questions about various 9/11 anomalies and Charlie acts absolutely aloof and complacent with stock government/mainstream media answers. Part 1 is below and I highly recommend watching parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 here.

Charlie's father is a rich, nomadic oil tycoon (whom he called "insane" at Truth Juice) and until 2008 Charlie was also a rich high-level financial advisor/investment banker, a job he allegedly quit to start doing his megaphoning street antics. He very quickly raised from obscurity to being on SkyNews, Russia Today, BBC, and other mainstream news channels. And this latest "Charlie-Gate" isn't the first suspicious thing to come from Mr. Veitch either. Have a look at this thread I started on his Love Police forum back last September when I called his integrity into question. Please leave your comments below as I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts/feelings on this matter. I'll leave you with an assortment of various YouTuber reactions to Charlie's 180:

Source -- http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/07/charlie-veitch-and-shill-police.html

From M.o.1 -- I'm going to attempt to make this my final word on the issue w/ Charlie Veitch. From my extended amount of time in this field of research, whenever you see a guy just show up out of the blue only and then pull a flip flop.....it STINKS of CoIntelPro! Now that more information is starting to emerge about this guy's provable past and shill-esque nature, I see why my initial thoughts on him seem to be pretty accurate. After a while, one develops a "bullshit meter" when it comes to these "Johnny Come Latelys" to the field of research.

My guess is that they were attempting to bring in this young, charasmatic guy into the field who was EXTREMELY naive on the subject, even though he claims to have "done the research", and get that change of mind. It's funny that a guy who claims to have researched this material could have his mind changed in 3 days while on a paid vacation w/ the BBC. As the old saying goes, "A tree can be judged by the fruit that it bears" and Charlie's tree has nothing but dead leaves falling from it.
Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch   The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 am

I'm not sure veitch is a true disinfo agent, he strikes me as a sociopath who has jumped ship to a perceived better deal, and is happy to allow himself to be used if it furthers his plans for fame and fortune, that would make him more of a patsy wouldnt it?

The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Charlie_Veitch_queen

Still, he's been caught and exposed thats the main thing....

The FINAL Word On BBC Shill, Charlie Veitch Charlie_Veitch_joker
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1