The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROPAGANDA ALERT: The New World Order -- How Peace Will Come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

PROPAGANDA ALERT: The New World Order -- How Peace Will Come Empty
PostSubject: PROPAGANDA ALERT: The New World Order -- How Peace Will Come   PROPAGANDA ALERT: The New World Order -- How Peace Will Come Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:50 am

PROPAGANDA ALERT: The New World Order -- How Peace Will Come Personal

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron."
~ I Tim. 4:2

From M.o.1 -- I'd like to remind people of how this system plays out here. Searching for information on the New World Order I happened to notice an ad on the side of the page which stated "The New World Order is Coming -- How Peace Will Come" and I thought to myself "What the Hell" upon seeing it! So I decided to check it out and it was no shock to see that it was put out by some sort of internet church group.

Way back in 2006, it was blown wide open that a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

Now we start to see the fruits of their work through "cult like" supposed church groups offering up this "good" new world order that is coming. It's almost like they are saying "it's coming so make the best of it" while not paying attention to the HISTORY behind how institutions which wish to control populations have done so by using the church as an aid. REAL preachers know better and stand up to this tyranny rather than just accepting evil at it's root. If they undertstood the actual book which they are reading, they would understand that the Bible IS NOT telling you to lay down and take this New World Order.

Just to put this into perspective, I'd like to offer a bit of history on this particular church which calls itself "The Restored Church of God" and their cult like nature:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Pack of has now unveiled to his members that he is a God-appointed, official "Apostle" of the 21st century.

First, let's examine some background information on Pack. David C. Pack, born in 1948, was originally a minister of Worldwide Church of God. After WCG, Pack went to Global Church of God (Rod Meredith's first group). In May 1999 he founded Restored Church of God, located in Wadsworth, Ohio. At this writing, Pack pays himself approximately $125,000.00 per year, tax free, and lives a luxurious lifestyle. He publishes and offers free The Real Truth, a magazine that looks like a clone of The Plain Truth and offers The Bible Introduction Course, 30 lessons patterned after Herbert Armstrong's free Ambassador Bible Correspondence Course. His audio program is The World to Come.

In 1985 WCG members distributed a 13-page open letter alleging that David Pack "constantly intimidated members, used threats and mind-control methods, was given to extreme emotional outbursts, believed in winning at all cost, disfellowshipped members for trivial faults, enjoyed putting down women" and other such horrific abuses. This letter quoted Pack as saying, "Everyone who has challenged me has either died, been seriously injured, or has been eliminated from the Work." And "God backs me even if I am wrong."1

Pack is reported to still be very harsh and controlling, plus others have testified that he has been caught in lies.2

David Pack teaches [url=https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com/../mike_ep/exam/exam.htm#Questioning HWAs dogma]Herbert W. Armstrong's doctrines[/url] and believes RCG is "the only true extension of Mr. Armstrong's ministry--the Church in which Christ is now working." RCG claims to trace its roots "directly to the first century church."3 He has rewritten all of the major booklets of Herbert Armstrong, and his literature for children is patterned after the same; i. e., The Story of the Bible and Children's Bible Lessons. These "lessons" have their focus in the Old Testament and emphasize the Ten Commandments ("God's Law"). Stories about Jesus, especially as personal Savior, aren't included. In fact, the New Testament isn't even covered.

For More Info -- http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/pack.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of the largest networks of internet church groups in the world so it only makes sense that they would get picked up by DHS/FEMA to use in their network of controlling church pastors. You already have loyal cult like followers, a huge internet audience, ADS ON THE SIDE OF GOOGLE(which is how I found this nutjob article in the first place) and greedy leaders.

Hell, sounds to me like they were bred for political work if you ask me.

One thing to remember in regards to the Bible is there are tons of scriptures in their which speak of "false prophets" arising during the last days......I would urge Christians to heed those words.

Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

PROPAGANDA ALERT: The New World Order -- How Peace Will Come
Page 1 of 1