The Minority Report
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minority Report

This is a forum designed to cover all aspects of alternative research from religion to the paranormal to other aspects of global conspiracy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Chief Sustainability Officer Affirms Global Population Reduction Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minority of One
Admin
Minority of One

Austin Chief Sustainability Officer Affirms Global Population Reduction Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Austin Chief Sustainability Officer Affirms Global Population Reduction Agenda   Austin Chief Sustainability Officer Affirms Global Population Reduction Agenda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 pm

On October 26th, 2010, Michael Shaw of Freedom Advocates and John Bush of Texans for Accountable Government went to Austin City Hall to meet Austin's new Chief Sustainability Officer, Lucia Athens. They asked her about global population reduction as it relates to sustainable development.

Shaw: How do you reconcile the idea of unalienable rights with the goals of sustainability including the Global Biodeversity Assessment Report which calls for an 85 percent reduction in the human population?

Athens: You know, the population issue I think is one of those really difficult ones to navigate, it's a very difficult topic to navigate in the context of sustainability and issues and programs. Its not an issue that I want to take on.

Bush: You don't want to take on population reduction. That's a good thing!

Athens: It just doesn't seem like a place that's gonna be a very fruitful place for us to go. I'm much more focused on practical things that we can try to implement in the near term future but also looking at the long term, that's a very divisive topic.

Bush: You are aware of the population reduction aspects of the sustainable development push from the international level?

Athens: You know its one of many topics. I don't think it's the most important area by any means.

Bush: They do at the UN!

Athens: I appreciate what you have to say, I think you've got an interesting viewpoint.

Visit http://www.freedomadvocates.org/

for more information on Agenda 21 and how to defend your liberty!

From M.o.1 --- Had a friend send this to me the other day and I thought it was interesting because it would seem that this lady's natural response would be "what on Earth are you talking about" but you don't hear that. Rather you hear from her the reasons why she doesn't really want to go that route with her involvement. Here's a thought lady....instead of just saying "I'll sit this one out" how about getting off your ass and standing up to them telling them that they have no right to enforce this on people!
Back to top Go down
https://theminorityreport.forummotion.com

Page 1 of 1